There is no denying that good food is one of the most important ingredients when it comes to putting together a good event. It does not matter whether you are hosting an award show, birthday party, launch event, corporate occasion, wedding, or any other type of special event, delicious food is a must! If the food isn’t any good, the entire event is going to suffer, and that is the last thing that anyone wants.
However, you don’t have to worry about your event catering when you choose Catering Near Me. We offer an exceptional catering service in the Michigan area, with different cuisines and catering packages for you to choose from. You can be sure that you will benefit from the best possible catering for your event. Read on to discover more about event catering and please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries or would like to find out more.
What do you need to consider when booking a caterer for your event?
There are a lot of different factors that you need to keep in mind when you are looking for the best caterer for your event. The worst thing that you can do is simply look for the cheapest caterer in your area. While cost is always a vital factor, you don’t want your event to suffer because of poor quality food. You need to ensure that the caterer you select has a great reputation in the industry for delivering tasty food. This is something you can determine by reading reviews that have been left by others. The Internet has made it easy for us to find out more about businesses out there and you can read independent review platforms to get an understanding of the reputation the caterer has. We are sure that your mind will be put at ease when you read the comments that have been left about Catering Near Me.
But, let’s take a look at some of the different factors that need to be considered when you are organizing the catering for your event to ensure that the catering goes as smoothly as possible for your peace of mind:
- You need to determine what you want the outcome to be from your event – There is only one place to begin, and this is by considering what you really want from your event. What is the purpose of your event? What are you hoping to achieve? Do you want to put on a fun occasion? Are you thinking about launching a product and want to introduce this to your customers? It is vital to establish the type of event you are going to be hosting and what you aim to achieve, as this will dictate the sort of catering that you go for, as well as determining how everything else goes for the event!
- Think about the venue – You also need to consider the venue when it comes to choosing a caterer for your event. This is imperative because the venue plays a role in terms of the logistics of getting the catering delivered and set-up. Also, some venues have specific rules when it comes to catering and the options you can and cannot have, so it is imperative to find out about this beforehand so that you don’t run into any hurdles and inconveniences along the way.
- Make sure you find out about any allergies – When you are hosting an event, it is imperative to ask your guests whether they have any allergies or catering requirements. The last thing you want is for someone to flare up with an allergic reaction to the food that you have served. You should also find out whether there are going to be any vegans or vegetarians in attendance. For big events especially, offering some vegetarian meals is a good idea to ensure that you have got everything covered.
- Think about how much flexibility you are going to need – Party planners have a stressful job, as they need to make sure that all eventualities are covered. Therefore, it will make it much more straightforward if everyone involved is as flexible as possible. This is especially the case when it comes to food. Preferences and allergies can cause complications, so it is imperative to have a chef that foresees and prepares for all of these circumstances. When you talk with a catering company, it is imperative to think about any last-minute pieces that the caterer may need to accommodate and you will want to make sure that the catering company is going to be flexible to this. After all, you want someone who is going to be working with you; not against you.
- Review the costs the caterer offers – This may seem obvious, but it is still vital. After all, we all have budgets that we need to adhere to when it comes to event planning. Make sure you look out for any hidden fees when you are assessing the quote. The last thing you want to do is be hit with a nasty surprise bill at the end. Instead, you want to make sure that the caterer you choose gives you a fixed price so you know exactly what you’re getting for your money. When thinking about how much you would be willing to pay for the caterer, consider your expectations, the sort of food you want, the size of your event, and what you want to be included in the service.
- How is the food prepared? – This is something else that you should consider when you are looking for an event caterer. You will want to discover the methods used when preparing the food, as well as finding out how the food is going to be delivered and how it is going to be taken care of when it is in transit. These elements should be taken into account when thinking about your event budget, as should the timeline for your event too. Having food cooked offsite is more affordable, but it needs to be coordinated carefully. The last thing you want is to have cold food arrive for your event, with meals coming in at different times. This is something that you are not going to need to worry about when you choose our service, though.
- Make sure you read the feedback that has been posted by others – This is something that we discussed earlier. However, it is vital to read reviews that have been left by people who have used the service before. They will not only be able to give you an insight into the food that is offered, but they will be able to tell you what the company is like to work with. Are they professional? Are they reliable? Did they deliver the food on-time? Did they accommodate the customer’s wants and needs? These are the sorts of questions that will be answered when you read reviews that have been left by others. Plus, you may be able to see some photographs that customers have taken as well. This can give you a good idea of what the food looks like, rather than looking at the professional shots that caterers have posted on their site to try and entice people to use their services.
- Catering staff – The final factor that you need to consider is how many members of catering staff you are going to need if any. Some people prefer to handle the catering staff side of things in-house. However, it is usually easier to get the catering company to provide staff because they will be familiar with the food, set-up, and equipment. This is also easier to manage. Here at Catering Near Me, we have the option of adding staff to your package so that they can take care of the setup and serving for you so that you have nothing to worry about. This enables you to enjoy your event because you can have the full peace of mind that all of the catering is taken care of for you.
Choose from a whole host of different catering menus
We have a number of different catering menus for you to choose from, ensuring there is something for all taste buds and party themes. This includes our Mexican menu, as well as the Mediterranean, Japanese, Italian, Chinese, and Thai menus. Plus, we have a salad, soup, and sandwich menu if you would prefer.
All of the menus that we provide come with different options for you to choose from. For example, if you opt for our Chinese menu, you will have three different Chinese options to select from, ensuring that you have control over the food being served. Some of the delicious meals that you can expect to enjoy include the likes of sweet and sour chicken, pepper steak, egg rolls, crab rangoon, vegetable spring rolls, chicken and broccoli, vegetable fried rice, and much more.
If you are a fan of Italian food, you will love the different Italian menus that we have to choose from. This includes spaghetti and meatballs, vegetable ziti, antipasto salad, cheese ravioli, chicken parmesan, and chicken alfredo.
What about those of you who love Japanese food? Not only do we have a great selection of assorted sushi, but you can expect the likes of wasabi, ginger, soy, pot stickers, crab rangoon, spring rolls, oriental salad, house salad, miso soup, and a tray of fried rice.
Our Mediterranean menu has become very popular for event catering as well, with many different options to choose from. Some of the options include ghallaba chicken, which can be substituted for swordfish, salmon, shrimp, beef, or lamb, as well as hummus, salsa, bread with garlic sauce, rice pilaf, vegetarian fattoush salad, kabobs, shredded chicken, and much more.
One thing that you can never go wrong with is Mexican cuisine. Again, you are going to have so many different, delicious options for you to choose from. This includes fajitas, with the choice of chicken, beef, and vegetable, as well as soft shell tacos, quesadillas, and enchiladas. You also get the option of rice and beans, taco salad, salsa, sour cream, guacamole, chips, and more.
For those of you who want to put on a Thai feast, we have also got you covered in this department. There are three different Thai options available, all of which are delicious! Some of the options on the menu include gang dang chicken, Bangkok chicken, pad pak vegetable, kow pad vegetable, spring rolls with dipping sauce, white rice, pad se-ew chicken, and pad ped chicken.
We have different service options available as well
Not only can you select from different catering options, but we also have a wide range of service options. You can opt to simply have the food delivered to you. However, we also offer a table set-up as well, with table cloths and everything else you need. You can also upgrade to a service with staff on hand to serve the food as well. We have everything you need to ensure delicious catering for your event.
Contact us today for event catering in Michigan that won’t let you down
If you are looking for the best event catering in Michigan, look no further. We have many years of experience in the industry and we can ensure that your event is a success with the delicious catering service that we provide. If you would like to speak to an experienced and friendly member of our team, simply dial (248)795-4588 today. Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you to plan the event of your dreams.