If you are looking for lunch catering options in Michigan, Catering Near Me can deliver. We have built up relationships with some of the best restaurants in Michigan, and we provide a delivery and set-up service within the area. This ensures that your business is able to benefit from the best possible food for you and your staff members. There are many benefits that are associated with this, as you are soon going to discover.
If you are pondering whether or not lunch catering is something for your business, there are many reasons why this is something that you should go ahead with. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits that you will gain if you decide to go down this route:
- Create a stronger connection between your staff members – A lot of us spend all day sitting in front of our computer screens, ignoring our colleagues. This is until lunchtime comes around! By providing catering options for your workforce, you will give your staff members the opportunity to eat with one and other. With a shift toward more collaborative cultures, catered staff lunches are an ideal way to create and reinforce bonds between your workforce. You can also facilitate conversations and build relationships between teams by offering free office meals. This is an excellent way to spark creativity and innovation. It will do more for your office than you may realize.
- Boost productivity levels at your business – A happy worker is typically a more productive worker. If you provide healthy office catering, this can result in better memory, focus, and concentration. After all, the food we eat has a massive impact on how we feel and our productiveness in the workforce. A lot of people will turn to fast food and snacks so that they can get the boost they need for the rest of the day. However, a lot of these snacks can result in there being a spike in energy and then a drop-off quickly after. This is the last thing you want for your workforce. By providing healthy and nutritious meals, you can make sure that your workforce gets all of the good stuff they need to be as productive as possible.
- Team building – Some companies spend thousands and thousands of dollars on expensive team-building exercises, ranging from scavenger hunts to retreats. The good news is that you do not need to spend all of this money on complex activities. In fact, these efforts can often end up backfiring, as workers do not find them helpful and they may resent the energy and time that the event is consuming. The best way to build bonds and intimacy between management and staff is with food. A team lunch at least once per week is an excellent way to be connected with one and another, create a strong team, and improve company culture. Plus, if you have any new hires, food is an excellent way to get involved and become part of the team right away. The best thing about staff lunches is that unlike team building activities, which require some degree of coordination or fitness, sitting together and eating is simple and easy for everyone to participate in. from Indian to Mexican food, there are plenty of delicious cuisines for every person to try each week and to encourage your team to enjoy together.
- Create a healthy workforce – By providing healthy, delicious, and nutritious lunches for your team, this can be a win-win for both your business and the people that work for it. When your staff are healthy and happy, it is going to cost your business less. This is because your workforce is more productive and they miss fewer sick days. In fact, workers that follow an unhealthy diet are 66 per cent more likely to be less productive in comparison to those who enjoy a healthy diet. You can also lay the foundation for healthy eating and build awareness by providing a healthy and delicious working lunch for your team. This can also help deter your employees from making bad food choices, as well as assisting with their overall health and weight control.
- Talent acquisition and retention – In addition to the benefits that have already been mentioned, providing lunch catering is a great way to boost employee retention rates as well. Finding exceptional talent is not always easy. However, the people you hire will make or break your business. Little perks like corporate catering can go a long way in terms of making your business stand out from the crowd. It shows that you care about your staff members, and this is the sort of business that a lot of people would want to work for.
- Increase employee morale – There have been some surveys that have shown that corporate catering can boost employee morale as well. In fact, according to a survey from peaPod, almost seven in ten people said that having excess to free food made them feel extremely happy with their current job. Plus, when staff members feel great and the morale is high, this can only benefit your business because it causes the productivity levels to increase as well. You may find that this can cause there to be a lower turnover of your workforce as well.
Contact us today for the best lunch catering in Michigan
If you are looking for the best lunch catering in Michigan, look no further. We have a great range of different options for you to select from. You can choose from a whole host of cuisines, ranging from Thai and Chinese food, all the way to Mexican and Italian cuisine. You can also choose from different set-up options as well, from an express delivery service to a complete set-up with serving staff. For more information, please do not hesitate to give Catering Near Me a call.